Israelul a asigurat marţi, 25 iunie 2025, că a încetat atacurile aeriene asupra Iranului, după ce premierul israelian Benjamin Netanyahu a avut o discuţie telefonică cu Donald Trump, relatează agenţiile AFP şi EFE. „Israel, nu mai lansa bombele acelea”, a transmis președintele SUA.
Anchetatorii au scos la iveală noi informații în cazul crimei din 2022, care a șocat Italia. Românca Gabriela Trandafir și fiica sa, Renata, au fost împuşcate mortal de soțul femeii, în vila în care locuiau, chiar în ziua în care se pronunţa divorţul dintre cei doi.
Министр иностранных дел Ирана Аббас Аракчи во время встречи с нелегитимным президентом страны-агрессора РФ Владимиром Путиным в Москве просил предоставить новые системы противовоздушной обороны. Об этом 23 июня написала The Wall Street Journal со ссылкой на информированный источник.
As a result of today’s missile strike on Dnipro, around 50 apartment buildings, nearly 40 educational institutions, and a large number of other facilities were damaged. According to the city authorities, this is the worst destruction Dnipro has experienced since the beginning of the full-scale war.
Two soldiers were martyred and 11 terrorists were killed during an intelligence-based operation (IBO) in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa’s South Waziristan district, the military’s media wing said on Tuesday. According to a statement by the Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR), “On June 24 2025, security Forces conducted an IBO in the general area Sararogha, South Waziristan District, on [the] reported presence of Khwarij belonging to Indian Proxy, Fitna-al-Khwarij.” In July last year, the government designated the banned Tehreek-i-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) as Fitna-al-Khawarij, while mandating all institutions to use the term khariji (outcast) when referring to the perpetrators of terrorist attacks on Pakistan The statement said that the troops effectively engaged the terrorists’ location and “11 Indian sponsored khwarij were sent to hell, while seven khwarij got injured”. “However, during the intense fire exchange, Major Syed Moiz Abbas Shah (age: 37 years, resident of District Chakwal), a brave officer who was leading h...
Israel did not anticipate the U.S. president's sharp public demands and accusations of violating the cease-fire. Netanyahu's cabinet voted for the agreement only after it was announced on Trump's social media
Hallo en welkom in dit liveblog. Hier houden we je op de hoogte van de ontwikkelingen rondom de NAVO-top in Den Haag, die vandaag is begonnen. Vragen? Mail die dan naar redactie@nu.nl en misschien beantwoorden we ze in dit blog.
In de marge van de Navo-top maken overheden met maakbedrijven plannen voor een nauwere samenwerking. Sommige maakbedrijven vertrekken meteen met een contract in de hand.
Liderul AUR, George Simion, a pierdut procesul intentat fostului ministru al Apărării din Republica Moldova, Anatol Șalaru, deoarece nu a prezentat probe în timpul ședinței de judecată care să demonstreze că nu s-a întâlnit la Cernăuți cu spioni ai Rusiei, conform deciziei instanței.
64-летний житель провинции Аньхой на востоке Китая по фамилии Ян 52 года прожил с инородным предметом в организме, который попал туда, когда ему было всего 12 лет.
Ruim twintig jaar na 28 Days Later waagt regisseur Danny Boyle zich opnieuw aan een horrorfilm over een vernietigend virus. Kan hij met 28 Years Later het succes van zijn eerste film evenaren? NU.nl zet de recensies op een rij.
Днем 24 июня российская армия нанесла ракетный удар по Днепру. Медики международной организации «Врачи без границ» помогли пассажиру поезда, который получил Подробнее
По словам нардепа от фракции "Европейская Солидарность", депутатам из фракции "Слуги народа" сказали готовиться к внеочередной сессии Рады 7-8 июля, на которой, вероятно, произойдут кадровые перестановки в Кабмине. Другой парламентарий от "Голоса" Ярослав Железняк напоминает, что военное положение запрещает прекращать полномочия власти и других государственных органов.
Een man die in april dood en in folie gewikkeld werd gevonden in een greppel in het Belgische Brecht blijkt een 54-jarige Nederlander uit Curaçao. Zijn identiteit is dinsdag bekendgemaakt, meldt onder meer de Belgische krant Nieuwsblad.