Chief of Army Staff (COAS) General Asim Munir on Thursday warned that any “misadventure” by India, amid fraught tensions with Pakistan that has seen continued shelling across the Line of Control after a militant attack in occupied Kashmir last week, would be met with a quick and decisive response. The April 22 attack in Pahalgam killed 26 people, mostly tourists, marking one of the deadliest assaults in the region since 2000. India has implied cross-border links without evidence, while Pakistan has rejected the accusation and called for a neutral probe. Tensions have since spiked, with Pakistan reinforcing its forces and India’s premier granting “operational freedom” to his military. As Pakistan, in the early hours of Wednesday, said it expected an incursion from India within the next 24-36 hours, diplomatic channels from other countries have been engaged to prevent a possible military confrontation. A press release issued by the Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR) said COAS Munir visited the Tilla Field F...
A report in the British media outlet BBC has raised serious questions over the official account given by India on the Pahalgam attack in Illegal Indian Occupied Kashmir (IIOK). The alleged attack occurred on April 22 at a tourist site in the Pahalgam area, claiming the lives of 26. Soon after the attack, India accused […]
QUETTA: Pakistan’s security forces have arrested a key suspect involved in the Noshki blast during a counterterrorism operation near the Pak-Afghan border in Balochistan, ARY News reported on Tuesday, citing security sources. The suspect, identified as Farid Baloch, was apprehended during a targeted raid. According to security sources, he confessed to having links with Indian […]
LONDON, April 29, 2025: The English Premier League is expanding its global footprint with the opening of a new office in Mumbai, strengthening its commitment to one of football’s most passionate fan bases. The Mumbai hub will build on nearly two decades of Premier League engagement in India, where the League has run grassroots initiatives […]
THIS screengrab of a YouTube notice states that the ‘The Pakistan Experience’ channel has been blocked in India.—X/Shehzad89 • New Delhi objects to BBC’s coverage of Pahalgam attack • Pakistan’s National Cyber Emergency Response Team warns media, content creators against sharing sensitive info KARACHI: The Indian government on Monday banned 16 Pakistani YouTube channels belonging to media organisations, freelance journalists, content creators and sportspersons. The channels were blocked by the Government of India on the recommendations of the Ministry of Home Affairs, The Hindu reported, while quoting a government official. The channels blocked in India are: Dawn News, Samaa TV, ARY News, Geo News, Bol News, SUNO News HD, Raftar, GNN, Irshad Bhatti, The Pakistan Reference, Samaa Sports, Uzair Cricket, Umar Cheema Exclusive, Asma Shirazi, Muneeb Farooq and Raazi Nama. The account of former Pakistan fast bowler Shoaib Akhtar’s channel was also banned. Comedian and content creator Shehzad Ghias said his podcast...